There comes a time in the life cycle of a lift and escalator equipment where wear and tear and age affect the performance and ascetics of the equipment. As the equipment ages, reliability and performance can become an issue but It is not always necessary to fully replace an existing lift or escalator.
Modernisation can often prove to be a more economic and less disruptive solution.
The equipment can benefit from modernisation works by keeping the elements of the equipment which is still in good working order and bring other elements of the equipment up to current standards.
If you are at the stage of trying to figure out how much and what type of an update your equipment needs, let us assist you.
Some of the benefits of modernising an older lifts and escalators are:
- Improved reliability where the equipment has become troublesome and prone to breaking down.
- Eliminates the continual need for running repairs.
- Improves the overall performance and can reduce wait times for passengers.
- Reduces the down time of your equipment due to breakdowns.
- Improves safety for passengers, staff and maintenance engineers.
- Eliminates issues with locating old or obsolete parts.
- Reduces mid to long-term costs due to call outs and parts replacement.
- Adds value to your premises.
- Enhances the look of your equipment to create a good first impression to visitors/clients to your premises.
- Restores confidence to end users.
If you would like any more information in relation to moderising your lift or escalator and the services we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to offer you advice and guidance in relation to your queries.
Please take some time to have a look at some of the modernisation equipment brochures :